Your membership includes:
$40.00 Per Person.
$100.00 Family Plan.
How to Join
- Two mountain bike rides per week and/or one road ride per week. Season is usually end of April to end of September.
- Club newsletters.
- Our spring and fall BBQ Ride with free lunch.
- Destination rides and fun events throughout the season.
- Print and complete the application form and waiver. You must read our ride rules page before your first ride.
- Mail the signed waiver & application form along with your cheque to: CCC C/o Ann Smith, 168 Meadowvale Crt, Bolton, ON, L7E 3H2.
If you're going to join at a regularly scheduled ride, please arrive
early enough that you can complete the membership process prior to the
departure time. Bring cash or cheque.
- You can join the club online using CCN Bikes (Cycling Component Network Inc.). Click here to be redirected to the CCN Caledon Cycling Club page to complete the process. (Opens in a new window)
Please note: CCN will charge you the club's $40.00 individual membership + their $3.50 admin fee + HST on the admin fee for a total of $43.96.
- Family plans cannot be handled by CCN Bikes; please use mail-in option and ensure a membership application and signed waiver is completed and included for each family member.
- Membership applications are no longer being accepted at Caledon Hills Cycling shop.
- Please do not attempt to renew a membership via your profile page.
Credit cards are only accepted by club staff in person during signup Saturdays in March and April - add $2.00.
Completing the forms online, printing them and bringing them with you will save
a considerable amount of time.