Annual Membership - 2018
$35.00 Per Person.
$90.00 Family Plan.
Your membership includes:
How to Join
- Two mountain bike rides per week and/or one road ride per week. Season is usually end of April to end of September.
- Club newsletters.
- Our spring and fall BBQ Ride with free lunch.
- Destination rides and fun events throughout the season.
- Discounts from our local sponsors and friends.
- Print and complete the application form and waiver. You must read our ride rules page before your first ride.
- Bring the signed waiver and application form along with your cheque or cash to a regularly scheduled club ride, Caledon Hills Cycling in Inglewood or mail them to: Caledon Cycling Club, 22 Buena Vista Drive, Mono, Ontario L9W 1Y4
* Credit cards are only accepted by club staff in person during signup weekends in March and April - add $2.00. Caledon Hills Cycling will not accept credit cards for club memberships at any other time.
- Alternatively after May 1st, if you are unable to make it to a regularly scheduled club ride or Caledon Hills Cycling in Inglewood, you can join the club online using CCN Bikes (Cycling Component Network Inc.). Click here to be redirected to the CCN Caledon Cycling Club page to complete the process. (Opens in a new window)
Please note: CCN will charge you the club's $35.00 membership + their $3.50 fee + HST on both for a total of $43.51. Family plans cannot be handled by CCN.
If you're going to join at a regularly scheduled ride, please arrive
early enough that you can complete the membership process prior to the
departure time. Bring cash or cheque.
Completing the forms online, printing them and bringing them with you will save
a considerable amount of time.