One of the largest cycling clubs in Ontario serving Brampton Erin Orangeville and Bolton.

Quebec Singletrack Experience - 6 day stage race - fabulous!

• August 13, 2019 3:51 PM
    Message # 7826449

I've just returned from QSE - 6 stages, 184km, 6,400m of climbing - based out of Quebec City.  Highly recommended, Quebec really has it dialled - Mont Ste Anne incl a $150K bermed downhill trail newly opened the week previous, Vallee Bras-du-Nord (both the St Raymond and Shannahan sectors, 65 wooden bridges at the latter), E47 Lac Dulage, Lac Beauport where we did a 3 lap enduro sandwiched by two 10km routes, and Sentiers du Moulin. Accommodation at a college 1km from the old walled city (camping and hotel options also available), great food, bussing daily to/from rides, free daily physio, etc, etc. If you haven't experienced the fantastic trails around Quebec City, this is an easy way to do it. Needless to say, a high level of fitness is required. Significant price reduction on now for 2020 registration.  I hope to see some of you there - most of the dozen I went with are returning next year!