One of the largest cycling clubs in Ontario serving Brampton Erin Orangeville and Bolton.

ISO: 2017+ Scott Spark - Medium Frame 27.5 or 29

• April 18, 2021 9:38 AM
    Message # 10324975

Hey Everyone!

My name is Daryl and I’m a new member from Inglewood! I have been looking for a Scott Spark in a medium frame since last October with no luck. My budget is $3000 on the higher end, but my flexibility is growing by the day, as prices seem to keep growing. If there is anyone willing to part with their Spark, it’ll go to a great home and you’ll see me riding many of the local trails around Inglewood and Erin! Appreciate any replies, advice or feedback!

4 files
  • April 19, 2021 8:19 AM
    Reply # 10328018 on 10324975

Hey Daryl

I have a 710 Spark for sell.  Great bike with too much to tell you about - see attachment.   A little older than you want but well worth it.    I have attached the specs.  Also, I will throw in an extra hanger.

1 file
  • April 20, 2021 9:13 PM
    Reply # 10333466 on 10324975

Hey Leigh - Thanks for replying! And I appreciate you sendig me the rap sheet on your Spark!

I have seen your bike on Kijiji, Facebook and Pinkbike for the past 6 months or so. Why is it still available? If I remember correctly, you took some heat on one of the Ontario Mountain Bike Facebook groups months back for changing the geometry of the bike with the 120mm fork, is that correct?

Anyways, you are correct, I am looking for a 2017+ Spark..but with time, my options are getting less and less and prices are getting higher and higher.

• April 21, 2021 10:09 AM
    Reply # 10335304 on 10324975

Daryl

Indeed the ad is on Kijiji and Pink Bike but has never been on FB so I'm not sure where you might have gotten the bash to the specs.  The actual spec information was taken directly from the manufactures website.  The only thing that changed from the original are the tires.  I did have it listed last fall but decided to take it off as the season was basically finished.  I am not concerned as it is a great bike and well worth the price.  Good luck on your search.